Home » Pay My Fines
Everyone can check items out for free, but you will be charged for overdue, lost or damaged materials.
Types of fines
- Late fees: Late fees accrue when an item is kept past its due date. Your account will be charged for each day the item is overdue until the replacement cost of the item is reached. Fees vary based on library and material type.
- Lost items:If items are lost or are not returned within 30 days of the due date, you will receive a bill for the replacement cost of the item.
- Damaged items: If an item is returned with damage, you will be billed for the cost of the item.
- You can pay for overdue, lost or damaged items with a credit card online by logging into your account.
- You can also pay in person at any WLN member library. At this time, library locations only accept cash.