Any resident of Pennsylvania can sign up for a Westmoreland Library Network card and use it at any of our member library locations.
To register for a WLN card, visit your local library.
What you need:
- A driver’s license or state ID with your current address OR a driver’s license or state ID and proof of address.
- Children under the age of 18 will need a parent or legal guardian to register for the account.
To register for a digital card that grants access to our eBooks and eAudio collection only:
- Visit this page and click the “register now” link.
- You will need to enter your name, birthdate, mailing address, and a unique email address.
- The digital library card is only available to Pennsylvania residents over the age of 13 who do not already have a WLN library card.